By StrawHatBill - 13/02/2015 14:54 - United States

Today, I found out that honestly answering "yes" to "Are Kate Upton's boobs bigger than mine?" is in my girlfriend's mind the equivalent of saying I don't find her attractive anymore and that I want to break up with her to date a supermodel. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 301
You deserved it 8 371

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kate Upton's boobs are bigger than most women's boobs. That is so not a fair question.

Always listen to Admiral Ackbar. It's a trap!

Comments

I never understood how girls honestly believe you can just date a model, like you have a chance.

Take it as a compliment. Maybe it's because she thinks he's attractive enough to date a supermodel. Or maybe she's just insecure, but...I like silver linings.

That's a tricky question with few possible answers but honesty should never be one of them :) 37#: best answer ever :)))

scice03 8

Silly boy... We never want the ACTUAL truth!

Ladies, if you want a man who's honest with you, don't make him lie about things, especially facts. If you want a man who lies, don't get mad when he doesn't tell the truth. If you want to hear him say something nice about you, you can ask him to say something nice about you.

Exactly! Stop playing mind games and grow up!!

hey if she thinks you could pull it off then i say go for it

Sorry, but you should've lied there. Even if its the truth

Just claim you saw the leaked pics and hers are nicer even if they are smaller.

Yep. I caught my boyfriend looking at the swim suit edition of that sports magazine and he kept saying damnnnnn. So yeah. I kinda died inside hah.

tehdarkness 21

The correct answer would have been: "I don't know", followed by a compliment. Just so you know for next time.