By StrawHatBill - 13/02/2015 14:54 - United States

Today, I found out that honestly answering "yes" to "Are Kate Upton's boobs bigger than mine?" is in my girlfriend's mind the equivalent of saying I don't find her attractive anymore and that I want to break up with her to date a supermodel. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 301
You deserved it 8 371

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kate Upton's boobs are bigger than most women's boobs. That is so not a fair question.

Always listen to Admiral Ackbar. It's a trap!

Comments

why would she even ask a question she knew the answer to?

dmklake 14

lol. In girl code, that is what you meant

alyKATANA1 12

It's a trap... You should've been smart and pleaded the 5th.. I mean come on man

That sucks. :( Well, her boobs may be bigger, but they're also fake, so of course they're bigger. Hope she lightened up!

Okay, so you ask her whose dick she thinks is bigger - yours or some random male models and she says the random male models, how do you feel? Jackass.

But... Kate Upton has big boobs. They're bigger than most women's boobs. That isn't OP being a jackass, it's just a known fact. If his girlfriend didn't want to hear the answer, she shouldn't have asked the question.

No need to throw out insults here. It's not as if I walked into a room and said to her unprovoked "Kate Upton's boobs are bigger than yours" or told her I would prefer that she had Kate's boobs. She was on TV, I was directly asked, so I answered. I'm fully aware of the size of my dick, which is why it would be ludicrous of me to point to someone world-renowned for having a huge dick and asking if mine is bigger.

Is it possible it wasn't so much the answer as the speed and enthusiasm it was delivered with? As if you had thought about the comparison before and found the results favorable? There's a world of difference between "Yeah, sure." And "Heheh, boy are they ever!"

If she's that stupid, you should break up with her anyways.

Should of played it off and said, "Hard to tell, let me get a closer look." :P

saffy66 34

I bet she's the type of girl who asks 'does my bum look big in this?'