By StrawHatBill - 13/02/2015 14:54 - United States

Today, I found out that honestly answering "yes" to "Are Kate Upton's boobs bigger than mine?" is in my girlfriend's mind the equivalent of saying I don't find her attractive anymore and that I want to break up with her to date a supermodel. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 301
You deserved it 8 371

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kate Upton's boobs are bigger than most women's boobs. That is so not a fair question.

Always listen to Admiral Ackbar. It's a trap!

Comments

its a woman. you cant really say that. even though youre being honest, women get offended really easily by that

Just reply: "Yes, but bigger isn't always better, you're the most perfect girl I know" and BAM! Laid.

Charles900 16

I hate that kind of question; it's the Kobayashi Maru of relationships.

She asked for it. A reasonable woman wouldn't ask such stupid questions or react that bitchy.

I can't remember what comedian said it, but he said that breasts are like the battle between coke and pepsi, we may have a preference but we'll take whatever's on tap.

To be fair, this Kate Upton is only marginally good looking.

the correct answer to that question is, "I am not sure, but I definitely like the shape of yours more" and if she pushes the subject, "Kate Upton has makeup teams, wardrobe consultants, and god knows how many other people working on just her boobs to make them look good. you on the other hand have great boobs with none of that"

snarkytruth 37

Bigger isn't always better. Sometimes less can still be more.

PetersMother 2

Your in idiot, it means you have checked her out.

84- Not necessarily. It's not difficult to notice that Kate Upton has big boobs. And even if he has checked her out, who cares? It's not as if being in a relationship stops you from being attracted to anyone else. Normal people should be able to accept that.

well you could have known that honesty wasn't going to cut it. Or you should have quickly added that you think your girlfriend's are nicer. Actually... it could have been a setup.