By StrawHatBill - 13/02/2015 14:54 - United States

Today, I found out that honestly answering "yes" to "Are Kate Upton's boobs bigger than mine?" is in my girlfriend's mind the equivalent of saying I don't find her attractive anymore and that I want to break up with her to date a supermodel. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 301
You deserved it 8 371

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kate Upton's boobs are bigger than most women's boobs. That is so not a fair question.

Always listen to Admiral Ackbar. It's a trap!

Comments

Just to clarify for people who have suggested I should have acted as if I didn't know who Kate Upton was or how big her boobs are (which generally is a good suggestion), her original question to me came as we were watching TV and one of her many "Game of War" commercials came on. There was no way to avoid!

You never say what's on your mind honestly... 99% of the time it's the opposite of what you're feeling that is the good answer!

She's a borderline. Run while you still can.

vincent57_fml 14

Eh, I notice women's breast size is the equivalent of men's dick size. You just hurt her feelings that's all. Just be a man and apologize.

I don't understand how anyone could think he owes her an apology of any sort. She asked him a question, he answered with an honest, factual answer. Plus if she is asking that, she already knows the answer herself, and that's like trying to trap him in a lie if he said "No." to the question. If you don't want to hear the truth, you shouldn't ask for it. If you do ask for it and get hurt by the truth that the both of you know to be accurate, you shouldn't be asking in the first place because you obviously can't handle it. She sounds really insecure, and immature to bait someone like that.

The correct and safest answer would have been, "I wouldn't know, honey, because I don't look at other womens' breasts." !!!