By StrawHatBill - 13/02/2015 14:54 - United States

Today, I found out that honestly answering "yes" to "Are Kate Upton's boobs bigger than mine?" is in my girlfriend's mind the equivalent of saying I don't find her attractive anymore and that I want to break up with her to date a supermodel. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 301
You deserved it 8 371

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kate Upton's boobs are bigger than most women's boobs. That is so not a fair question.

Always listen to Admiral Ackbar. It's a trap!

Comments

She was looking for an excuse. You're better off.

sylverdrag_fml 9

Sounds like she was setting it up for a reason to be upset!

Goblin182 26

You should never answer a question like that. When a woman asks a question like that you just walk away, and go straight to the florist.

itcomesinthrees 10

That's silly. Bigger doesn't always mean better, you could have said hers were still nicer. She sounds insecure.

That's like asking 'Does Usain Bolt run faster than me?' :O I'm not an expert on the works of female psyche, but I believe the least-wrong answer would have been "I don't know, sweetie, but I love yours." Other wrong answers include "I haven't grabbed them yet," "I wish I knew," and "Don't kid yourself asking that."

It's a trap!! Slowly back away and run, run till your legs are sore and chest is cramped

It seems like, as your girlfriend sees it, the correct answer to that question would be, "I don't know, I haven't looked closely enough at Kate's boobs to tell." Us girls are mad.

missnuthin 10

she's insecure and manipulative. you're FAR better off with out her. sorry brah.

Simple quote to live on, don't ask questions you don't want the answer to