By Anonymous - 05/12/2010 01:28 - United States

Today, I found out my wife is pregnant. The problem is she convinced me to get a vasectomy two years ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 486
You deserved it 3 963

Same thing different taste

Top comments

don't jump to conclusions. maybe it didn't take.

some men end up getting more than one vasectomy because it doesn't work...

Comments

addisonsmom 0

lol #40! awesome movie! cant wait for the 2nd one to come out! Anyways, there's always the possibility your vasectomy didn't work, and it healed. It does happen. I'd see your doctor before jumping to conclusions.

The problem isn't that you had a vasectomy, it's that your wife was cheating on you.

thisgirl2u 9

I think the problem is kinda one in the same.. yes no?

Not at all - a vasectomy is neither a FML or a YDI. A cheating wife is always going to be a problem. The only difference is that the vasectomy gives the OP a much higher chance that his suspicions are true.

Well yeah, but it sound a lot shitter that way. The punchline is, his wife got pregnant, good news, but he can't have kids, the FML.

Um - yeah. Thanks for that. It's not like I didn't actually get it or something. The comment was just another way of looking at it.

sweetonsno 1

Yikes. I hope you are the 1 in 2000.

wait until she tells you about the herpes ....FYL!

Welp, time to get the lye and hacksaw for your bathtub.... ;-)

BeastNerd 3

Bahahaha! #54! No, but if your vasectomy was actually successful, which is probable, then this is a FYL. Dump the *****.

That sucks, but a quick search of the internets say the success rate is estimated at 99.8%... you could be one of the unlucky guys in every thousand or so that it fails for...?

getting a vasectemy isn't always 100 percent

Let's hope you were just a bit unlucky... ^_^"