By Anonymous - 05/12/2010 01:28 - United States

Today, I found out my wife is pregnant. The problem is she convinced me to get a vasectomy two years ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 486
You deserved it 3 963

Same thing different taste

Top comments

don't jump to conclusions. maybe it didn't take.

some men end up getting more than one vasectomy because it doesn't work...

Comments

it is possible for u to still get her ... just not likely but yeah I would check the kid

momony_fml 0

Dude, I swear--I used a condom. That ain't my kid!!!!

EriqCasanovaKid 0

So I Guess You'll Be Paying Child Support .

dtegrl 0

She obviously doesn't love you even if she says she really does. You should just let go now because do you really want to raise a kid that your wife had through an affair?

my wife knows what would happen to her in your case...

vasectomies don't always work, it's not very common but it is possibe. talk to your wife, go to the doctor to see if they can determine whether or not your vasectomy failed and then if all else fails, have a paternity test done.

there's always a chance it didn't work and that your still the father. I know someone who doesn't have both their .."men" due to cancer.. and he still conceived :) ..... so keep your chin up don't accuse :)

sassy_bunny16 0

YDI for letting your wife take your balls.

Vasectomies can reverse, but get that shit paternity tested just in case before you spend 18 years and about $250,000 on a kid that's not yours.