By Dejected - 07/12/2009 19:16 - United States

Today, I finally got a hold of my husband who I haven't actually talked to in 2 and 1/2 weeks since he is deployed and it's hard to chat. He told me he couldn't talk because he was in an epic battle, in Call of Duty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 180
You deserved it 4 722

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Zachlax45 0

you have obviously never been in an epic battle in call of duty. lol

dont bother a man and his video game system

Comments

Oh deal with it. Hes just killing sometime and stress. Better him getting killed in a game than in real life. Have confidence in him so he can come back and show you the love you want. YDI

hey maybe cod helps the guy get desensitized and thus let him kill dudes to save his life if you had pulled him away from that, you would LITERALLY HAVE KILLED HIM. no but seriously never, ever, ever pull a man away from call of duty

Dude wtf, exactly what #102 said. COd gets your mind of shit, its like therapy sumtimes. When I break up with girls or im mad about shit I take out on COD or even if im missing something. It was a GUNFIGHT, he would have called u back . Gunfight last1-10 seconds. Its preety funny when women do the same shit but instead they watch T.V or are spilling are there shit to there friend. I dont see men flipping out. Its not about if its understanding Cod MW2. Sure its a great game but every gender has its common ways of letting its feelings out or forgetting about stuff. CoD mW2> Whiney bitch who I have 2 listen 2 all day telling me about how her friend PMS'd all over her face

How many times must this be said??? COD > GF's/Wives

stop being such a worried bitch try playing cod for 1 week and tell me you still think your better then cod ps u have no ******* chance

OC YOU'RE A SHALLOW BITCH! I HOPE U GET SHOT IN THE HEAD! I WOULD BE HAPPY IF MY BOYFRIEND WAS TAKING A BREAK FROM A HORRID SITUATION! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? MY BEST FRIED DIED IN IRAQ! GOD I HOPE U DIE!

Soulathiya, you're a horrible person, what the **** is wrong with you? How can you wish for someone to die? She misses her husband. She loves him and wants to talk to him. And while he can play his game another time instead of taking just a few minutes out to reassure his wife he loves her and it's all going to be okay, he basically tells her the game is more important at the moment. You are a classic example of ignorance at it's best. Enjoy your ban, asshat.

call of duty releaves stress no matter what is stressing you out! COD MW2 FTW!!!!

An FPS isn't going to relieve stress. I've heard those morons on COD MW2 bitching worse then 10 year old girls. OMG he shot me in the head? BS! I put 100 shots in to him. OMG lag! God! WTF?! WAAAAA!!! The people who are obsessed with that game are just sad. And fyourlife for having a husband who obviously thinks a game is more important than his wife. Tell him he can play with his boyfriends all day long because you won't be calling him anymore. Divorce his 12 year old ass for not having his priorities straight. He's just as bad as the people who think jumping up during sex and dancing is great. (Because obviously they aren't adult enough to have sex.) So, Fyourlife, have a cry, get a lawyer, and leave him, because he obviously hasn't grown up.

Flutist 3

Bitter imago. First of all: you are in the middle of a desert. You are probably being threatened. You are a sitting duck if they decide to bomb you. So you are likely to be injured. Or go home mentally ****** up. So you have to rely on the men you are with. So you bond. You scream and cry and laugh with them. You try for the love of god to be normal. Then your wife calls. From home. Wants to talk about groceries and how much she misses you and how hard it is for her to not have you here. Do you want to talk with her or get back to bonding with the people who are going to watch your back? Sure, i admit its hard. My best friends brother is out there, he might as well be my brother. I miss him. He doesn't like to call home because it hurts to see what he is missing out on. Everyone makes him feel worse by missing him. He needs to be there but he wants to be home. People need to see the other side of the situation for once. He didn't do anything bed, he said ONCE that he wants to play video games. How many of you have told your parents or girlfriend/boyfriend, "I'm watching TV call you back." Yes, two weeks, woot long time. But let the man relax.

Yeah but that's not gonna happen in a game. A game is not a life-death situation, it is a game.

Flutist 3

But the phone call seems to be marriage or divorce. Ooh he didn't call me! Ooh I have never put myself first. Oh no poor me.