By Dejected - 07/12/2009 19:16 - United States

Today, I finally got a hold of my husband who I haven't actually talked to in 2 and 1/2 weeks since he is deployed and it's hard to chat. He told me he couldn't talk because he was in an epic battle, in Call of Duty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 180
You deserved it 4 722

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Zachlax45 0

you have obviously never been in an epic battle in call of duty. lol

dont bother a man and his video game system

Comments

AntiChrist7 0

Get to know someone before you marry him. So you don't have to whine no you married a geek. YDI

YDI big time. Don't ever let anything get between a man and Modern Warfare 2, ever!

My boyfriend is currently finishing up Basic Military Training and is scheduled to come home on leave for two weeks next friday. In a letter he sent me, he said that there is so much he wants to do on his time off, that call of duty is supposed to be awesome! o and he misses me".... yea I feel the love...

As much as I understand that the guy probably did want to relax and enjoy his video game, I think he was very inconsiderate to the OP! That is his wife and, supposedly, the love of his life. I have a marine cousin who has been deployed 3 times and he still makes a point to contact his wife and kids when he has the chance. I hate video game. HATE them. They steal peoples' souls.

If he's in an epic battle make sure you bring him a sammich once in a while!

I hope all the people who say that her husband is justified in screening her call because of COD would be just as understanding if their wife or girlfriend said "Ooh sorry, I know we haven't had sex in a month, but I'm busy watching Sex and the City/reading Twilight."

SFMember 0

Having sex and talking are 2 COMPLETELY diiferent things.

Not in a deployment situation. now having sex and talking could be the exact SAME thing. think about it. we're goin without, he's goin without. Not like we're able to flip a switch and have no sex drive for a year.

damnwtfdude 0

You must be a woman. Men put up with that all of the time. We have a DVR now and I still can't get any during America's Next Top Model. Women just hate it when things that they do on a regular basis are flipped around on them.

get over yourself you knew what you signed up for you are a military wife so buck up and stop whining. That is what I do because I am a military wife too

Greeksta23 7

^ lalasha Call of Duty is a game :)

MW2 is soo much better then women. Don't call me a loser itts true!!

camlovesmcr 0

I'm a girl too! I love COD and think it's better than most things. I'm just about to go and play.

whoo-hoo! Another girl that plays! I just want to add for the guys.. please don't classify all women as not understanding CoDMW2 because we (some of us) can get just as addicted, too!

samanthamj10 0

Hell yeah! I'm a female. I'm in the Marine Corps as a field MP (basically infantry) trying to get into canine. Working with drug and bomb dogs. And I play COD. So suck it. Let your guy do what he wants. Civilian wives/gfs piss me off bc they think they know exactly how the military works. Guess what. YOU DON'T. So until you've lived it, stop getting on your guys asses.