By Dejected - 07/12/2009 19:16 - United States

Today, I finally got a hold of my husband who I haven't actually talked to in 2 and 1/2 weeks since he is deployed and it's hard to chat. He told me he couldn't talk because he was in an epic battle, in Call of Duty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 180
You deserved it 4 722

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Zachlax45 0

you have obviously never been in an epic battle in call of duty. lol

dont bother a man and his video game system

Comments

peachezthelette 22

i love call of duty:modern warfare 2. I woulda done that, too probably. lmao. thats great. i love this post.

how sweet! at least your fiancé (ex!) wasn't calling his ex girlfriend instead of you while he was deployed! loser.

That sucks but at least hes alright. hope you feel better

a192837465 0

imago I'm guessing that you're one of the people that if you don't finish or get there sex in daily they bitch and moan about stuff. just saying There are more things in life beside sex that are meant to make you happy.

Flutist 3

How dare you say that about Imago. Poor, poor Imago is abstinent. Joined the Church. Apparently he thought that being closer to god meant complaining rights. Leave Imago alone! *Chris Crocker tears, mascara lines!* Imago can't help being abstinent. Imago bitched so much it fell off.

ban what ban? Stupid bitch. Did you not read all of my comment?

He needs the break.. you need to talk to him, but he really needs to unwind with the folks he serves with. It's important on many levels. Hopefully he'll make up for it, but please don't take it as a "me or a silly game".. it's more like "you, or the maintanance of his sanity so he can truly come home to be with you." It's stressful stuff, and the people around him have to be seen in a relaxed atmosphere.. not just for bonding during stressful times, but so that he has no illusions about them as people that he truly knows, and truly knows him. Emotionally and mentally, he runs risks if he doesn't do that. Not only during real combat, but when he returns from it. If you let him know at ALL that's it's a bad thing he's doing.. you really need to apologize to him.. otherwise he will begin to hate and resent you for not understanding him and causing him to feel the stress of guilt when he really needs to be unwinding. You give him those times, and he'll make room for more times where it's just you and him because in his eyes it makes you a caring and understanding person that he's truly missing.. not someone perceived to be a nag who doesn't want him to have fun, and doesn't "get" him.

When a man is playin call of duty the women cant disturb him. Its Man law.

your a bitch. my boyfriend just got home from iraq, you know how thankful i am that he is alive!!!!!!!!!!! your so selfish. i understand your worried. i bought COD modern warfare 2 for him, along with assasins creed 2.......because i know he likes to play. maybe you should be more in tune with your man. and he will pay more attention to you. give and recieve. guy time for a phone call. give it time. stop nagging.

126, 128 and 129, did all of your parents drop you on your heads as kids, or are you all the same ass-clown with three different accounts? You guys are idiots....she's selfish because she wants to talk to her ******* husband when hes thounsands of miles away with bullets flying at him, and she doesnt know if he'll be alive one moment and dead the next? get a grip you fucktards.

drath 0

dude COD is epic i would probably leave a gf to play it haha