By Ali (New York) - 24/06/2011 03:01 - United States

Today, I dislocated my collarbone while trying remove my bra without taking off my shirt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 280
You deserved it 36 062

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That must have been fun explaining that to the doctor

RainbowHeadache 2

I do that all the time but without the dislocating bit. Must have been one vicious contraption to dislocate your clavicle like that.

Comments

jellitonoctopus 19
cheese_doodle 1

It's actually not that hard to do, I do it all the time. But if you're not flexible enough (and no offense) if you are bigger, it will be harder to do. Silly.

sugaboo 1

I'm bigger and have no problems doing this...

Wth... It's easy though, but maybe OP has short arms or is really big.

I've done this several times, and I know other people who do it as well, so its not that uncommon.. I just don't see how in the hell she dislocated her collarbone..?

In what situation do you need to remove your bra and keep on your shirt?

MsMeiriona 2

well, I can't sleep in a bra, so off it comes if I decide to take a nap. (granted, I avoid wearing a bra at all, since I'm so flat I don't need it for support and thus it's just an irritation)

EmilyFelton98 0

Here's A Thought, Take It Off By Taking OFF The Shirt...

sucksss... you needa backup plan if people ask you what happened

RavenNight 0

how did you manage that? It's so easy, seriously.

I'm not understanding how it's possible to dislocate your collarbone.