By Ali (New York) - 24/06/2011 03:01 - United States

Today, I dislocated my collarbone while trying remove my bra without taking off my shirt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 280
You deserved it 36 062

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That must have been fun explaining that to the doctor

RainbowHeadache 2

I do that all the time but without the dislocating bit. Must have been one vicious contraption to dislocate your clavicle like that.

Comments

hmm was it a strapless bra a normal one or a sports bra because its easy for the first two not the sports bra though

xbriix 0

happens to me all the time.

wow, thats very strange because it is REALLY easy to do that...

op just out of curiousity you wouldnt happen to be related to the person that broke there knee while sitting on there ass would you?

faithe92 0

you're stupid. I do it all the time without hurting myself...maybe that isn't for you...

beklyon 7

I take my bra off easily when I have to do that (when I'm surrounded by others). Maybe your shirt's too tight?

ToyotaObsession 1

Hopefully you got big ****.

How does that make any difference? Or was it a 'I hope you look good because you're clearly thick' kid of thing?

Ugh. I hate the mentality that "big ones" are always better. *Tear*

i don't like big ones, any boob bigger that grabving range, it is not a good boob because they lose their shape real quick, get soggy and causes back problems to the girls

The worst thing about big boobs is they change size a lot! I have about 3-4 different size bras just to get through the month. Also if you're thin with big boobs or big with no boobs good luck finding a bra! Sometimes I have to wear the wrong size because I'd have to pay £50+ to get one made for me.

daysgoby902 6

why would you push yourself that far OP? couldn't you tell that you were about to pull something or did you just decided to go full speed?!? ...Really?