By ???? - 25/01/2012 06:32 - United States

Today, I fell and sprained my ankle while trying to step into my underwear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 903
You deserved it 6 676

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Next time switch on the lights when you get dressed.

Who says op was gettin dressed in the dark? -.-

xSonic 9

Op was getting dressed in the dark.

One leg at a time my man, just like the rest of us!

I know John was getting dressed in the dark because I was there.

StopDropNRoll 11
D37H100 5

LoL is not relevant to the post. (ignore the fact that my pic is a LoL champion)

DontModMeDammit 10

That's why you play the hoping game until your foot gets through.

So your tellin me you can't use your mind powers to do it for you? What is this? Amature hour?!

DreBeezy 9

Looks like someone...needs more practice.

Why would a lazy person bother to put undies on in the first place???!

GoW_Chick 14

Or even have the energy to post an FML about it afterwards, I know after putting on my batman undies I am beat...

...ting up inmates with 24-chain combo attacks and inverted takedowns from gargoyles on Arkham City for hours. Sorry, couldn't resist. You put an ellipsis at the end of your comment :)

KiddNYC1O 20

Why would a lazy person put their undies standing??

danceforever51 4

Someone please explain to me how that's lazy? Too lazy to sit down? Well when sitting down while putting on your undies that means you're butt naked on your bed. Ew.

IdfkMyUsernamexC 5

5 - Stop sipping that haterade. ;o

GoW_Chick 14

71- I don't think anyone is complaining, or saying "ew" when they are butt naked on a bed.

How is he lazy he was obviously standing in order to sprain he ankle

CeruleanThree 8

5- According to your info page, you're also from America...

Almighty_Chris97 6

Guys, obviously falling down is the equivalent of laziness.

klimp 0

I've never heard of such excitement when somebody put underwear ON!

griffins33 4

Haha I've done that before but I hit my head against the wall and I didn't sprain my ankle.

GoW_Chick 14

Apparently they were wearing you down...

cooldes_fml 4

...to the ground out in the rain boom. Boom. Boom. The ants come marching 3 by 3 hurrah Sorry i had to you left the comment without an end. X)

cooldes_fml 4

Sorry but your ellipsis was like a magnet to my troll instincts

GoW_Chick 14

That's what they are there for, so the trolls can have a little fun.

desireev 17

That was awesome! But now I'm angry.. That stupid song is stuck in my head! *whispering* the ants come marching 4 by 4. Hurrah! Hurrah!..... Aaaagh!!!!