By SingleAgain - 03/08/2012 06:22 - United States - Saukville

Today, I discovered that I have been falsely accusing my sister of stealing my makeup. How do I know this? Because I found said makeup in the trunk of my boyfriend's car, next to a bag that had fishnet tights and red stilettos in it. Oh, and the stilettos are his size, in case you were wondering. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 932
You deserved it 3 093

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hahaha, I don't know who got the shittiest end of the stick: you, your boyfriend or your sister. That'll be some awkward family conversations. Good luck.

pcentral 17

I want a gentleman in the streets, but a freak in the bed...?

Comments

Maybe he went to see or was part of the rocky horror picture show!

Are you the same shoe size as him? Always good to have someone to share shoes with ;)

graphicstyle7 17

If he's a great boyfriend in other ways, why stress? Be an excellent girlfriend and let him know it's ok. Unless that kind of thing totally freaks you out. Guess it takes all kinds.

I'm sorry, but that's hilarious as shit. Let's hope he makes an attractive cross dresser.

shadexilmaendu 4

That's kind of sad. :/ so what if he likes to cross dress? A hundred years or so ago OP would be considered a cross dresser for wearing pants. We have equality now. But if a man wears women's clothes there's something wrong with him and you dump his ass? So it's a little weird. Life's a little weird. But I can't imagine dumping someone for the shallow ass reasons I see on FML constantly.

So, dress her up in one of your outfits, tie her to the bed with the fishnets, and explore your Dominant side. This could have it's perks, ya know :)

You dumped him because he wears womens clothing. I bet he didn't think to dump you when you wore his clothing.

Do not jump to conclusions yet. My best guy friend is completely straight and has a secret fetish of cross dressing. We have feelings for each other also. Have a serious talk about it with your boyfriend. It doesn't always mean he goes the other way. Sometimes mean are actually curious about it. It also doesn't mean he wants to transition into a woman.

carminecris89 13

No it doesnt mean that, but he probably will be trying to bring that into any kind of sex life they have, and it's probably not a turn on and will most likely completely turn off op. that's a problem. He should have told her, and he should have done it as soon as they got serious.

Well, does he have good taste? That's the most important question.