By SingleAgain - 03/08/2012 06:22 - United States - Saukville

Today, I discovered that I have been falsely accusing my sister of stealing my makeup. How do I know this? Because I found said makeup in the trunk of my boyfriend's car, next to a bag that had fishnet tights and red stilettos in it. Oh, and the stilettos are his size, in case you were wondering. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 932
You deserved it 3 093

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hahaha, I don't know who got the shittiest end of the stick: you, your boyfriend or your sister. That'll be some awkward family conversations. Good luck.

pcentral 17

I want a gentleman in the streets, but a freak in the bed...?

Comments

So you just broke up with him? Bet that did wonders for his self esteem.

I'm so sorry OP. welcome to the real world where all is not quite what it seems. Either except your boyfriend for who he really is or move on to a more conventional boyfriend. Your choice. Your move. Good luck

So he performs in the Rocky Horror picture Show on weekends?

I hope you didn't just broke up with him over this. Or plan to. I don't think this is a really big deal. Just talk with him about this. It can be just a fetish, which may lead to some more fun time for you. Who knows.

It's not even remotely a big deal, a lot of people on this FML just seem to either be ignorant or intolerant. It doesn't mean he's gay or a tranny, it's just an innocent fetish.

I agree. And even if it isn't just a fetish and he happens to be gay, transvestite or transgender, it's a lot better to talk about it with him than just dump him. Judging by the name on the FML she dumped him, it makes me feel pretty bad for him. It may make it a lot harder for him to discuss this in the future with someone else he's dating.

Fetish or not, he stole male-up from OP and let OP's sister take the blame. He didn't get the stockings and heels from OP. Did he steal those, too? There's more than one issue with this guy.

Sure he shouldn't have stolen your makeup and he could've been honest with you from the start but can you really blame him for being scared of you reacting exactly the way you did? Different things for different people, if he treated you well and you had fun with him I don't see why a different choice of footwear is a deal breaker. Fun fact: high heels were originally exclusively for men because height was seen as very masculine and a status symbol.

VooDooCarrie91 19

Fact: men used to wear women's clothes to play those roles during theater performances because women were not allowed.

Fact: Disco shoes... Need room for fishies.

So he likes wear make-up and high heels. I think you should wear his boxers and shirt, then hit Greenwich Village if you're from NY and you'll both seem completely normal.

Steve95401 49

#20 - OP said the shoes were in her now ex-boyfriend's size, which is probably somewhat larger than her size

Estapc 3

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
jaredofmo 22

The name on it is "SingleAgain."