By SingleAgain - 03/08/2012 06:22 - United States - Saukville

Today, I discovered that I have been falsely accusing my sister of stealing my makeup. How do I know this? Because I found said makeup in the trunk of my boyfriend's car, next to a bag that had fishnet tights and red stilettos in it. Oh, and the stilettos are his size, in case you were wondering. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 932
You deserved it 3 093

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hahaha, I don't know who got the shittiest end of the stick: you, your boyfriend or your sister. That'll be some awkward family conversations. Good luck.

pcentral 17

I want a gentleman in the streets, but a freak in the bed...?

Comments

I hope that's not the reason you broke up with him. I mean, is stealing you significant other's makeup that big of a deal?

I don't think Christian Gray (50 shades) will approve of this!!

I have a bunch of guy friends that prefer women's clothing over men's as they have curves so the women's fits them better. Sometimes they like to go all out just for the wow factor =) On the flip side I'm female and prefer men's pants as I like baggy pants and hate stretch jeans, and my boyfriend doesn't care about it at all. So I really don't see this fml as a big deal at all. The worst thing about it is he should have asked before taking your makeup, but I can see how he might have been afraid too.

Tell him to buy his own makeup. Oh my god there are so many things wrong with that sentence...

ThePolloBandito 13

Someone needs to snipe you for being such a close-minded moron.

The Jonas brothers did it first. Relax

jem970 19

I can see why you broke up with him. She probably just had a hard time accepting a cross dresser, some people are very uncomfortable with it. But maybe if OP really thinks about it for a lil while she will want to get back together. Everyone has a hard limit on what they are willing to accept.