By SingleAgain - 03/08/2012 06:22 - United States - Saukville

Today, I discovered that I have been falsely accusing my sister of stealing my makeup. How do I know this? Because I found said makeup in the trunk of my boyfriend's car, next to a bag that had fishnet tights and red stilettos in it. Oh, and the stilettos are his size, in case you were wondering. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 932
You deserved it 3 093

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hahaha, I don't know who got the shittiest end of the stick: you, your boyfriend or your sister. That'll be some awkward family conversations. Good luck.

pcentral 17

I want a gentleman in the streets, but a freak in the bed...?

Comments

dirton89 7

A drag queen as a bf? That's a chance to meet rupaul...better take that shit...besides y'all can help each in the morning with what y'all gonna wear

I think she already broke up with him. Look at her username...

I had not noticed that until you mentioned it, thank you sir.

Michael_92 20

It's funny, I usually never look at the username until I see a comment about it.

mrnuleef 7

Now you know just how far his boundaries lie, so either A: you've got a whole new world of sexual exploration. B: you end it if you don't wanna support his hobby C: you just got yourself a new gay best friend.

hwkfan1 10

Unless that other person happens to be a guy...

Saying "O my" is one thing, but not having the decency to spell "oh" correctly in such a short comment is just sad...

My boyfriend crossdresses It's hardly the end of the world. The sex is pretty fun.

That's just wrong... He should have asked before taking your makeup.

Oh my... Well, you should definitely discuss this with him! Hey, if it works out for you two, you can share makeup! :D

momolee 4

Good makeup is expensive. Even if OP was OK with him wearing makeup and dressing up as a girl. She should dump him for stealing.

I hate to break it to you, but your boyfriend is most probably a tranny....

Michael_92 20

Thank you, I would have never guessed that using my common sense.

Don't blame him, girl clothes are nicer anyway.

If you think all cross-dressers are either gay or transsexual, you may want to actually meet some. The majority are straight men.