By SingleAgain - 03/08/2012 06:22 - United States - Saukville

Today, I discovered that I have been falsely accusing my sister of stealing my makeup. How do I know this? Because I found said makeup in the trunk of my boyfriend's car, next to a bag that had fishnet tights and red stilettos in it. Oh, and the stilettos are his size, in case you were wondering. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 932
You deserved it 3 093

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hahaha, I don't know who got the shittiest end of the stick: you, your boyfriend or your sister. That'll be some awkward family conversations. Good luck.

pcentral 17

I want a gentleman in the streets, but a freak in the bed...?

Comments

Thank god he's still your boyfriend and not your hubby.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

That's what he gets for being too cheap to buy his own.

havokmonoxide 1

Sounds like he just wanted to do the time warp again :) "oh rocky!"

hateevryone 14

Now you got what you're looking for.

too bad he can't be honest about being a transvestite...I hope it was not a long standing relationship...

wildginger2012 1

Cross dressers and transvestites are not the same thing.

The theft is a problem and OP would be right to be somewhat angry about it. But many (most?) men who cross-dress are deeply ashamed about it and can't bring themselves to go shopping for themselves, or get packages delivered to the house lest family members or their SO find their clothes. OP needs to decide whether she can deal with dating a crossdresser and if so, tell him to get his own clothes (and maybe help him shop). For that matter, a lot of women are enthused when their guys play "dress-up".