By Nicole - 13/03/2010 19:16 - United States

Today, I discovered my mom had sold all of our summer clothes over the winter on eBay because we're short on cash. However, I am allowed to cut off the sleeves of all my long sleeve shirts and the legs off my jeans to stay cool in the summer. Nothing's more attractive than looking trashy, right? FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 959
You deserved it 3 224

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nomnommonster 0

Hmm. I'm sure you can snag some inexpensive clothing at thrift stores. Problem solved.

boreddoubletears 0

Sell all of the furniture and tell her to feel free to pile up the carpet in the corner for a bed.

Comments

you are trashy If you had to sell summerwear

sell your mothers vibrator to get back at her.

hhhhhhh7 0

YDI. I cut my jeans into shorts all the time. Maybe you just have fat thighs and can't handle it?

That's right sell the clothes keep the internet, excellent logic.

boatkicker 4

Because, the only way to get internet is to pay for it. People can't go to libraries, or anything like that....

i thought tht was actually a style now a days?and if ur that short on money, y do u have a computer/iPod or iPhone? this is fake cuz nobody would sell their kids clothes before their extra stuff like computers and stuff...

madelinesworld 0

That does suck...but if it bothers you that much get a job and help your family, if she's selling your clothes for extra $, her selling your clothes is the least of your problems. If your mom didn't have to feed your ass, pay to keep a roof over your head and pay to keep the Internet on so you can complain about her, maybe she'd have extra $ to buy clothes for your ungrateful ass. You should be ashamed of yourself. Until you stand on your own and make your own life for yourself, your nothing but a money draining, huge responsibility. You have no idea how this whole "real world" thing works yet little girl. Grow up and get a clue. If I were your mom, I'd knock my ungrateful little **** of a daughter on her ass.

fukyolife 0

it kinda looked good on brittney spears :)

your mum is crazy! what was she thinking???

capthavoc123 0

What are you gonna do next winter?