By Nicole - 13/03/2010 19:16 - United States

Today, I discovered my mom had sold all of our summer clothes over the winter on eBay because we're short on cash. However, I am allowed to cut off the sleeves of all my long sleeve shirts and the legs off my jeans to stay cool in the summer. Nothing's more attractive than looking trashy, right? FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 959
You deserved it 3 224

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nomnommonster 0

Hmm. I'm sure you can snag some inexpensive clothing at thrift stores. Problem solved.

boreddoubletears 0

Sell all of the furniture and tell her to feel free to pile up the carpet in the corner for a bed.

Comments

been a long time since i've done that but some of my favorite shorts were cutoffs that were hand-me-downs... guess I just have a different perspective since that was the norm for my family... cutoffs, hand-me-downs, and charity supplied holiday dinners.

boatkicker 4

Nothing wrong with hand-me-downs or charity supplied anything. I don't like cutoffs, but hemming them isn't hard.

u could just make a statement and go nude. that could benefit a lot of people in a lot of ways

McCannCanTriple 0

Your mom is just a wee bit insane.

510lobita510 0

stupid dip shit hoe. it's called being resourceful

CRUZs_GURL1 0

it's called being dumb what is she gaining she's going to have to buy winter clothes anyways so why sell somthing she already owns and isn't a bill.

I like purple, she's cool. Nessa's a **** for the fat comment, and it's funny how Marley tells the OP to get a job when it looks like she's not even old enough to have one. Well maybe she can work at Hot Topic and be different. Just like everyone else. **** yeah, down with capitalism, let's buy this "Anarchy" shirt from Hot Topic for $25!!!

lol I agree the op should pass the clothes to marley anoying as ****!

these bitches having cat fights bout others they need to take a look in the mirror it's ecause of people like that society Is screwed sadly stupid people

Says the girl with the multicolored hair and heavy eyeliner. Yup, OP's a bitch for putting some thought into what she looks like.

FYL, but you'd be surprised how UNtrashy thrift store clothes can be.