By Nicole - 13/03/2010 19:16 - United States

Today, I discovered my mom had sold all of our summer clothes over the winter on eBay because we're short on cash. However, I am allowed to cut off the sleeves of all my long sleeve shirts and the legs off my jeans to stay cool in the summer. Nothing's more attractive than looking trashy, right? FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 959
You deserved it 3 224

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nomnommonster 0

Hmm. I'm sure you can snag some inexpensive clothing at thrift stores. Problem solved.

boreddoubletears 0

Sell all of the furniture and tell her to feel free to pile up the carpet in the corner for a bed.

Comments

textilepat 0

uh, cutoff cords are what's up. i got a pair in a bag at a hospice sale this fall; i used to have a pair of cutoff cords i loved, time for a new one. thank you!

dessiree 0

Grow up! At least you have clothes. You should be thankful for what you have and the fact that your mom is providing for you! I'm sure having dinner for a week or a bed to sleep in is a little more important than having a bunch of clothes.

How is this an FML? Trashy / Ripped is an awesome way to dress, down with the norms =)

MrAnonGuy 0

as a guy i find it hot for girls to have trashy looks xP only if ur not fat

skitzoyd 0

Um I do that all the time. It's not trashy unless u r.

skitzoyd 0

Huntermiko: apparently you can't read. He said 6 FEET not 6 INCHES. Maybe u need to go back to kindergarten.

that makes u look trashy? oooookayyy I don't get how.

Chocolate_Chunk 2

trashy seems to be attractive. just look at all those pre-ripped jeans and all the people sticking metal warts into their faces.

gav52l 4

Why didn't your mum sell the computer or cancel the Internet connection? Would have saved a hell of a lot more money than selling some old clothes.

Fake. You can't sell used clothing on eBay. I've tried.