By Nicole - 08/07/2009 00:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I caught my little brother peeping at my friend getting dressed in the bathroom. When I asked him what he was doing he said "I'm just doing what Ray does to you while you're in the bathroom." Ray is my new step dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 139 785
You deserved it 5 445

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

eewwww that is sooo freaking gross. I say get some pepper spray and next time he does it get him in the eyes.

CJ090 0

Well breakfast is sure 2 be awkward 2morow morning lolz Unless ur like 14 then its not funny cause that ******* a pedofile

ohmymg 0

WTF??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You dont deserve an FYL or a YDI,you deserve a paper that says 911 or your mom's number so that she can kick his ass.

OP, I hope you've already told your mother and she's called the cops and had the perv arrested. If not, get the courage and do it, if your mother bitches up and doesn't believe you and chooses her man over you, call the cops yourself...that peeking shit can go to a bad place real fast. You need to knock your little brother out for not telling you sooner.

Authoress 0

Tell your mom right away! And to people who said YDI... you are either asses or morons or moronic asses.

Talk to your brother before you go to your mom, to make sure he wasn't just messing with your head. Because that's a really serious accusation. If your brother was telling the truth, then go to your mom with your brother...She will be more likely to take you seriously if your brother backs you up. Hopefully, your mom will believe you and kick that sick pervert out. But if not, go to the cops. It would be better to go into a precinct because they will be more likely to believe you and not just think it is a prank call. And make your brother go with you. Whatever you do, don't confront Ray. That could just make the situation a lot worse. Lock your doors, use blinds on your windows, and Good Luck.

Gracjaaa 0

Pumface:: Yes, the real dilemma here is that she could break up her Mom's and Ray's marriage. Of course, the whole disgusting peeking at his step daughter in the shower thing is no bigggg deal. Just everyday life eh? idiot. 10 to 1 you are Ray! P.S. Get help you disgusting pervert, and stay away from LG's while your at it.

omg that asshole...you need to tell someone