By Nicole - 08/07/2009 00:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I caught my little brother peeping at my friend getting dressed in the bathroom. When I asked him what he was doing he said "I'm just doing what Ray does to you while you're in the bathroom." Ray is my new step dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 139 786
You deserved it 5 445

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

chuckchucknorris 0

Eww! I had a step dad for a little while called Ray. Let's just say he didn't last long due to a similar situation..!

killabee 0

Tell someone NOW, the longer you wait, the harder it will be. Seriously from experience, watch out for him and TELL somebody. Please.

Oh my God, tell some one now. Listen to #159, #163, and other like them. You tell some one as. soon. as. possible. DO NOT WAIT. What he is doing is not okay and the longer you let it happen the more it increases the odds of this turning into more than watching you dress. I don't want to freak you out or make you panic but I want you to be aware because it is extremely important.

DDDD: EW. PLEASE tell someone or do SOMETHING. Try and set up a hidden camera to catch him for evidence, that's just CREEPY. >___

You really need to tell someone you can trust. Unfortunately, your mom may not be the best person to do so. Tell a grandparent, aunt, uncle, other family member, friend's parent. Some one you can confide in, and then try talking to your mom. Sometimes "love is blind" and that may lead her to assume you just don't like your step-dad and that you're making things up. Regardless, some one needs to be notified because that's just not right and it's not a safe environment for you or your little brother.

UsingLogic 0

It may also be possible to try and film him doing it by hiding a camera. I heard those spy cameras are not so expansive. Or the little brother could testify. By the way, this is a serious problem. I find it of very poor taste that the website features this story as a matter to laugh about. Maybe OP doesn't care, but this kind of thing happens to other people and it makes it seem not as serious as it really is.

vampire_kitten 0

EWWW! D: That's just wrong. "Hi, I'm Chris Hansen. Why don't you take a seat over there."

alexxboo 0

do whatever you need to do to keep yourself safe.

thatgirl21 0

i'd let my mom know. he might be planning on raping you.

Kizatt 0

oh my god that is so scary not even funny ew

Get the **** out of that house, and move with your dad or something? Because, "Ray" is a freaking creeper. Ew, what the hell did your mom even SEE in him? Whatever. That is just creepy beyond belief!