Jump scare

By soonaked - 30/01/2010 00:02 - United States

Today, I was in the bathroom getting ready to take a shower. I took all of my clothes off, and stepped into the shower facing the knobs. When I turned around, I saw somebody standing in there with me. Apparently, my little brother and his friend were playing hide and seek, and I found his friend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 266
You deserved it 5 960

Same thing different taste

Top comments

toastnbuttrcheng 0

Did you find his friend, or his FRIEND?

Well, at least he wasn't a serial killer?

Comments

ohheytherekids 0

Tsk, tsk, this is why you've gotta check in the shower, even when ya live alone! ;D

doink 0

The same exact thing happened to me, except I was the naked one in the shower and my stepdad was drunk and frisky.

Sonfang 19

wow! that sucks. op I'm sorry that you got peeped at, but on the bright side you have learned a valuable lesson; Always look before you leap! =^_^= have a good day!

that is just messed up in sooooooooooooooooooo. many ways

One question to that though, why wasn't the door locked?

Reyo 2

Lucky basterd...I have a few friends with hot sisters yet I don't get so much as a titty shot.

you don't lock doors in hide and go seek he was in there before her.

kate3101 15

"On 01/29/2010 at 7:02pm - misc - by soonaked (woman) - United States (New York)" Yes it does

it doesnt say the friend is a boy either

don't u turn on the water before getting in the shower? otherwise when it hits you it'll be cold... this fml seems a lil fake

RachelTheLoser 0

sounds like something that would happen in a t.v show xD "dude I saw yer sister naked!"

"(>^_^)># I made you a waffle #<(^_^<) But then I was like... (>^#^<) "I'm mad....." (>^_^)>. =#. <(*.*<) So I threw it at you (>^_^<). <(#.*)> It hit your face.

...because locking the door during hide and seek is 1) a dead giveaway and 2) cheating?

Yeah it does in the top right hand corner there is a pink female sign

isaacsarah920 0

Second...Well, atleast he wasnt old enough to get an awkward boner from that experience.

ChocoholicBec 0

Not necessarily, it doesn't say how old the girl's brother and his friends were! He could've been, like, eleven.

if they were playing hide and seek in the house, they must have been pretty young.

Me and my brother play hide and seek, he's 18.

WOW_idc123 0

me n my sister play hide n go seek n she's 16..

aliaysleighbasic 0

that's cuz yer a loser! just kidding! I wish I had someone to play hide and go seek with!

ihateuall 0

yeah, it did. "On 01/29/2010 at 7:02pm - misc - by soonaked (woman) - United States (New York)"

Are you kidding? I have a friend with a 19 year old sister and I'm calling to see if we can go over to his parents house and play hide and seek, I'm 27.

Are you sure you're not just going to hide in your friends room and make some noises that will give away your position?

flawedgenius 6

Didn't you think to check? obviously not. ha ha! (sorry)

Well, at least he wasn't a serial killer?

not first! was the kid old enough to appreciate it atleast?

toastnbuttrcheng 0

Did you find his friend, or his FRIEND?

Maddoctor 10

That made me laugh on the inside. :)

love_the_fame 0

... I don't get it ... what do you mean by FRIEND?

It's less funny when you have to explain it lol

how old was he? like if he was 7 then no biggy, but if he's 15 awkward...

7 is no biggie? Try 3! After that, guys are very sexual.

I know a couple seven year olds (my neighbors) they wouldn't act like that. Seven I'd too young.

SweetestSin 4

#7 if they are playing hide and seek at 15 there is a problem lol this is why i turn water on before stepping into the shower this way i can look into the shower before hand and see that nothing is there so there wont be any surprises

caticaticati 3

We played hide and seek at my best friend's 17th birthday party and some of the people there were in their 20s.

boatkicker 4

Sometimes its fun to be a little childish. If they did it often, it might be weird, but once in a while, playing some sort of kids game is awesome.

wouldn't mind seeing you in the shower, :)

Maybe a better point is that if you can't spot a 15 year old in your bathroom, you need to get your eyesight checked or you have a rather spacious/easy to hide in bathroom. They (15 year olds) tend to be a bit larger than 7 year olds.

you actually turn on the water first then look in the shower before you get in every single day? paranoid much xD

And here I thought everyone turned on the water before getting naked. Guess I was wrong.

I could see turning it on before getting in, but before getting naked? Why the hell would anyone do that?

exactly, who wants to jump in the shower and turn on freezing water? I turn it on and then get undresed. that way its warn by the time I'm ready.

I don't like to waste hot water when others in my house want to shower. I get naked, then turn the water on, and hold my hand under it until it's hot enough, then get in.

I'm sorry but I laughed out loud at that. You should've checked.