By Nicole - 08/07/2009 00:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I caught my little brother peeping at my friend getting dressed in the bathroom. When I asked him what he was doing he said "I'm just doing what Ray does to you while you're in the bathroom." Ray is my new step dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 139 786
You deserved it 5 445

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

theoceanscool 0

Wow. Creepy much? I would tell your mom immediately.

Microsoftfan 0

1. Let your mom know 2. Call the police 3. Get plane tickets 4. Fly across the country to safety. 3 and 4 are just jokes a bit, but still, that is terrible. A father that spies on his own daughter when she has no clothes in the shower... That's technically child abuse.

oh my goshhhhh. that's GROSS. punch him in the face.

Gosh what's with all the creepy step dads these days??? It's just plain bizarre!!

rayray11 0

****, thats ******* sick you need to tell your mom or someone

Cinnabar 0

This is all sorts of inappropriate. Agree with #169 completely. This isn't "gee, I just discovered inadvertently via my little bro that my step dad stares at me while I get dressed- a great fmylife.com post!". This is highly alarming information you need to act on as soon as possible.

call the cops, report sexual assault, and tell your mom to divorce his ass... then get a restraining order against him!!

Make that ************ pay for his creepiness and stupidity.....there are tones of naked people on the internet. Next time he does it catch him and make a big deal out of it (if there are others home you can depend on). If your mom is any kind of parent at all she'll side with you right away. Otherwise, goodluck.

djmurph316 0

this is one of those fml's where its kinda confusing until you read if the OP is a guy or a girl.....and ur stepdad is a creepy perv, or ur brother was making some sort of excuse to explain why he was checking out ur friend. either way someone needs therapy...