By Nicole - 08/07/2009 00:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I caught my little brother peeping at my friend getting dressed in the bathroom. When I asked him what he was doing he said "I'm just doing what Ray does to you while you're in the bathroom." Ray is my new step dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 139 786
You deserved it 5 445

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Okay, this is serious. Someone needs to be alerted because this is just creepy shit. I mean, if that ever happened to be, I wouldn't immediately think, "Oh! This would make a great post for FML!". I'd be calling the police...

KiSsMyEyEs93 0

OH MY GOD!!! THTS FREAKIN NASTY!!!

I read a manga like that, Except the girl got raped and became pregnate twice, her mother would belive her and so she ran away. I forgot the name...

yuesha 5

Bitter Virgin? That should be it. Though, she didn't run away... she told her mom she was moving, because she couldn't deal with the past that remained in her house. @OP// This is kind of like what happened to me. Granted, I was 13 and it involved using a mirror shard underneath the bathroom door. Never told my mom, but she divorced the asshole because he was verbally abusive, amongst other flaws. I told her about something else that had happened when I was like, 12, but she didn't believe me. Get concrete proof, and then present your case. Lock the door and put a towel over the bottom to limit peeping opportunities. Hopefully your bedroom door locks; mine did, at the time, but my ex-step-dad knew where the key to unlock it was, and it used to scare the crap out of me.

tymapmo 0

Keep in mind that talking about it to your mom MIGHT just make things worse. Bioparents tend to look out for stepparents more than their own flesh and blood these days.

lol Your stepdad is a CREEP and a bad influence on your brother too... how did your mom ever marry this guy???? yuck!!

lutzluv124 0

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... that is beyod nasty, he is a gross old perv. he is probs. just upset he aint gettin none from your mom, but still there r websites!

Ugh... I caught my older brother peeping on me in the shower.... Very creepy