By Nicole - 08/07/2009 00:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I caught my little brother peeping at my friend getting dressed in the bathroom. When I asked him what he was doing he said "I'm just doing what Ray does to you while you're in the bathroom." Ray is my new step dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 139 785
You deserved it 5 445

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Kuroftw 0

Gross. Tell your mom and the cops.

Next time you think Ray is watching you, get naked, ********** while saying Ray's name over and over again. That ought to kill him.

jessicahouse 0

ur brother might just be lying idk

alwaysalady 0

Oh my god. Tell your mom. Like, now. That is creepy as hell

No, because that's assault, and with no solid proof that this guy is doing something illegal, he'd walk away and she'd look like she was making up the story.

If all else fails, if he's peeping through the door, get out of sight for a second... and open the door really hard if it opens outward. That will leave a mark. Proof! Kinda. *shrug*

skullbuster 0

You don't want this to turn into one of those crappy Lifetime movie of the week events, so talk to someone. If your Mom is too cum-drunk from the honeymoon to see it and protect you, then talk to another family member. There is obviously something really wrong with step-daddy!

AlisonMyless 0

Ohh Gawd , I feel bad for you . Thats sick . You're brother could be joking though . But tell your mom , get your brother to back you up if you can , and tell the cops !! Try get proof first though .. i agree . there's nothing worse then your mom not beliving you in a situation like this .