By SadDad - 22/09/2012 18:11 - United States - Alexandria

Today, I came home to find my eight-year-old son had basically set fire to the kitchen, after trying to practice some kind of stupid shit he'd seen on TV called "fire bending." FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 355
You deserved it 9 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dino_cookie4 7

Thats avatar. I always liked that show when o was young though.

FlamingTacos 7

Comments

TellMeWhatsDeath 14

You can't grow up to be the an avatar, you have to be born one. Besides..it's THE avatar..

TellMeWhatsDeath 14

That's true, but Aang didn't find out he was the Avatar until he was 12. So, I guess in a way, you grow up to be the Avatar.

Well you know... Everything changes when the fire nation attacks

Shadow_Phantom 26

The kitchen used to be a quiet and in one piece... but everything changed... when the Fire Nation attacked.

Shadow_Phantom 26

Supposed to say "quiet" ...not "a quiet." Ah well.

Why was he home alone in the first place to be able to do that is what i want to know....

raraisbang 12

Everyone assumes he was alone, but I highly doubt he was alone and put the fire out himself. I would assume he had an insufficient babysitter/older sibling that wasn't paying attention to him until they realized the house was on fire. Stop jumping to conclusions people.

Hey, hey. Don't blame a good show for your son being stupid. And why was your 8 year old son alone at home?

Um it's not stupid it's awesome and your son is a complete beast

CantusVulpis 12

I know! It's not stupid shit it's awesome. XD Although I prefer air bending over fire.

badmike89 6

Fire bending is not stupid thats a bit harsh

If you're trying something you saw in a CARTOON, anything is a fool's errand. The concept is cool, bit it's just not gonna happen.

Yeah. Fyl and fu!! You call fire bending stupid well your stupid. That shows awesome

1. Teach him about the difference between cartoons and reality 2. Hire a babysitter. 3. Hide the matches anyway. You should be good to go.