Cartoons ruining the kids

By sally - 04/11/2018 12:00

Today, my son watched some ridiculous Japanese cartoon about shokugeki cooking and is convinced he's the greatest cook ever by copying what happens in the show. He set fire to my frying pan, panicked, and dumped it in the ceramic sink, which cracked from the heat and flooded my kitchen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 115
You deserved it 357

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wysegirl 24

Food Wars is a good show but maybe you should teach him not to mimic TV shows...

Someone isn't getting a visit from Santa this year.

Comments

Someone isn't getting a visit from Santa this year.

wysegirl 24

Food Wars is a good show but maybe you should teach him not to mimic TV shows...

IAmClay 24

If he ever has the courage to try cooking again, encourage him and help him out.

just make him in charge of napkins from now on problem solved

mrhappynottms 7

-plays dramatic music- “Food wars... food wars never changes...”

How did the food turn out? I’m guessing great.

ciph3r 9

Holy flaming frying pans Batman, how the hell to you set a metal pan on fire??

My guess would be he was trying to flambé, got a little carried away, and set the pan aflame.

Well Soma was taught how to cook by his dad for his whole life. You could turn it around and cook with him just like in food wars!

Shokugeki no Soma. Food wars Don’t try this at home

The pan would have MELTED before the heat from the fire actually did any damage to the sink. Chances are it cracked from the pan being thrown in there out of panic. Edit: And even cracking from a pan being thrown in, in panic, would have required a fair bit of force sink ceramic sinks are usually 1" thick at least.