By NikkiiFireStarter - 20/10/2009 10:46 - United Kingdom

Today, I found out my 10 year old step-brother has an obsession with fire, after he burnt all the belongings in my room, including an £600 guitar. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 101
You deserved it 2 929

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He burnt *all* the belongings in your room? Question is, how did a 10 year old have free reign to burn that much stuff without anyone from the family being around to stop him, or without setting off a smoke alarm or anything?

kaiserwihelm 0

Wow dude I would beat the shit out of that kid burning a ****** expensive guitar stupid little shit

Comments

ruben7467 0

im with you fake, WE need a pic!

AnaMaree 0

This comment has been moderated.

That may be the funniest comment I've read in a while.

should of threw his stuff in a lake and said " I'm an aquamanic"

He burnt *all* the belongings in your room? Question is, how did a 10 year old have free reign to burn that much stuff without anyone from the family being around to stop him, or without setting off a smoke alarm or anything?

Erm... SOme people don't have fire alarms,and they might have left him at home while they went to the store or he was upstairs and they were downstairs.

Maybe he was outside setting fire on all the stuff?

So this kid is outside setting fire to all this stuff, takes hours carting it all outside, setting fire to it, and no one, not the parents, the babysitter whoever, no one noticed?

Who knows, I'm just guessing here. Prehaps his parents were out and thought that he'll make it on his own at home. Neighbours might be somewhere else or just be all "Meh, whatever" to it.

listen douche, theres a thing called not being in the house at the time. idiot

that means it's time to beat some ******* ass if my brother did that to me as a kid I would **** him up. sorry for the language ladies.

good thing u found it out when he's just 10 yrs old ...

starberries 0

That's what "obsessed with fire" means. Thanks for pointing it out!

SueSylvester_fan 0
Ellowise_fml 0

He's 10 and he did that without damaging the rest of your home?? I would congratulate him or thank him he didn't burn the house down ;)

yeah, I'm still trying to figure this out...smart kid!!

Agreed. I would've suggested the microwave, but only babies fit in there.

Tasteless Joke time! Q - What do you get when you cook a baby in a microwave? A - An erection.

spurs21208 0

haha I'm obsessed with fire also oh and I have been lit on fire it is not fun

A flame thrower would be a good present for Christmas.

kaiserwihelm 0

Wow dude I would beat the shit out of that kid burning a ****** expensive guitar stupid little shit

AntiChrist7 0

Or you are talking about your living room, in which case you shouldn't have kept a 600dollar object near a kid. Or you are talking about your bedroom, how did he get in without you noticing? YDI in both cases

not many people are in their rooms 24/7

He said "my room" which is universal to mean 'my bedroom'. What else could it mean?? The step-bro obviously has open access to his room, which is pretty universal. Until you find out he's a freak. OP can't be home all the time, much less in his room. Time for OP to buy a lock for the door. And still keep a close eye on the little pyro... he's only going to get worse... until he's bad enough to be taken away. No way, no how OP deserves this.

perdix 29

I hope your copy of Def Leppard's "Pyromania" was OK.