By louise. - 18/10/2010 09:06 - Australia

Today, I asked my boyfriend why he chose me out of all the hotter girls out there. He told me it's because I have great birthing hips. Apparently I'm having six children. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 610
You deserved it 5 708

Same thing different taste

Top comments

finallyfreemaria 0

Hey, at least he seems to be in it for the long haul. : )

Comments

HunterAlpha1 8

why do people hate children these days? the Bible says: "as arrows in the hand of a mighty man, so are children of the youth. blessed is he who has his quiver full of them." in every culture (except apparently ours) large numbers of children are a blessing. you know that a nation is doomed when it has less than a 2% fertility rate(meaning 2 children per couple). our population is only growing because of illegal immigrants! we as a nation have to get our priorities straight: meaningless, frivolous pleasure, or survival? you choose. please note that if you have a bunch of kids you can still have the pleasure from sex, you just have to be a little more discreet about it. stepping off the soapbox now...

Well, then if you are going to keep reproducing, would you please spread out a little bit, move to a different country, maybe Finland, because there's enough space. In most countries there are too many people living on a too small scale. (or however you say that in English) That's why so many people are depressed, that's why it's difficult to get a job. That's why so many people in other countries have to provide food, making it impossible to provide for their own welfare. Oh, and, did you know that it would be better for all living things on the planet if at least half of the human race would die? Because there are too many of us. So please, take you whole 'let's save humanity' speech somewhere else.

I can't believe no one has said anything about the office! the birthing hips thing is from the office!

chellabella856 0

how is this an fml that's a compliment ur just being a bitch

missbadluk 0

Ummm....is the OP insecure much?!?!? Wow

Don't ask if ya don't want the answer

Him wanting so many children is like you being the dude and him being the chick. Bitches, huh? Whaddarya gonna do?

Only he seems to know what he's talking about :D But at least he didn't say something nasty like others probably would of

YD if you're going to be so insecure a to ask him questions like that

Tell him to go **** himself. Then he doesn't need you to have kids.