By louise. - 18/10/2010 09:06 - Australia

Today, I asked my boyfriend why he chose me out of all the hotter girls out there. He told me it's because I have great birthing hips. Apparently I'm having six children. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 610
You deserved it 5 708

Same thing different taste

Top comments

finallyfreemaria 0

Hey, at least he seems to be in it for the long haul. : )

Comments

chelseymon 0

Number 72, well i am one of those people who would rather never work and have a large family with a man who plans on supporting all that and wanting kids with me. lots of kids. and for that conversation, i still dont see the downside.

chelseymon 0

Number 72.... whats wrong with that? i want a large family, lots of kids. and would do anything to be a stay at home mom. its the american dream. and i find it very cute. im a girl, and any insult from that conversation just doesnt seem like anything more than foreplay to me ;)

actually the so called american dream is not a large family. its 2 kids. and there's nothing wrong with being a stay at home mom if that's your preference, but a woman should work at some point in her life. there is nothing wrong with work experience, a good work ethic, and some financial independence. and with the crazy high number of divorces here in the US, being financially independent is definitely a good thing.

This sounds like a dream of a person who doesn't see anything more interesting than kids. Also, what if your husband leaves you or dies? Are you gonna live off redundancy money (or however that is called)?

Wide hips doesn't always mean you can give birth easier.... My Nana had wide hips but the inside of her pelvis was narrow, she had to have my Mum by c-section...

I hereby ban all FML's like this. I am sick of seeing ones of women are fishing for compliments that get all disappointed when they don't hear what they want. and just because they are "hotter" girls out there doesn't mean that's what he wants. Unless you think the only reason why men date certain woman is because of their hotness factor.

Your boyfriend is full of win. Nice hips are great! Sounds like chu gotta nice donk'

chelseymon 0

You are rightt, the american dream is two kids but im speaking from someone who works more than her boyfriend. I am in a very happy and decently long relationship with him. I plan to be for a long time... but due to lack of jobs even two fulltime people might not support one child. im speaking from a dream. its impossible for i to have 6 children and be unemployed in this day and age... Well for the average family...

On your first date did he put his hand on your stomach and say, "soon this will be plump with my seed"? If so I don't see what's so surprising about this.

YDI you dumb broad! you and 90% of the women on the face of this planet ask question where you won't like the answer whether it's good or bad! u set urself up and then fight about it.. here's an example: girl: why'd you choose me, you coulda had so and so guy: 1. because you beautiful, great personality and you're my best friend 2. because you put out easy and kept nagging me to ask you out. 3. you know there's no right answer to this question babe. you know why I chose you. each of these answer will get a negative reply as in: 1. I don't believe you 2. you asshole! 3. Come on! tell me why me?! you asshole! **** 90% of you women!!