By louise. - 18/10/2010 09:06 - Australia

Today, I asked my boyfriend why he chose me out of all the hotter girls out there. He told me it's because I have great birthing hips. Apparently I'm having six children. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 610
You deserved it 5 708

Same thing different taste

Top comments

finallyfreemaria 0

Hey, at least he seems to be in it for the long haul. : )

Comments

birthing hips are bloody important if you want to have a natural birth. part of the reason i chose my boyfriend is because of his amazing genes.

'natural birth'? really? do you live a 'natural' life, too? do you hunt your own dinner, do you walk or ride animals everywhere as transportation, do you grow your own vegetables? and let me guess, if you have kids and they get sick you intend to let them 'naturally' get over all those nasty bugs - screw immunisations, medicine and all those other new-fangled, 'unnatrual' things, huh? but of course being all 'natural', you are going to spend your life on the high horse to people who had 'unnatural' births, with painkillers or surgery. you just posted the above comment for the same reason. you wanted to seem brave, strong and antidrugs-y. also, way to sound shallow with the thing about your BF. i guess it doesnt matter if he's dumb as a brick or an ass - he has good genes, and isn't some sort of 'freak' - that's all that counts, huh? (and don't say it's just an added bonus to his pre-existing awesomeness, you just admited that it was part of the reason you chose him, impying that if he had shitty genes there is a good chance you wouldn't have chosen him)

I guess, choosing your boyfriend because of how you feel for him isn't popular anymore, eh?

i think someone was butthurt by that comment? and just because she wanted a natural childbirth doesn't mean she does absolutely everything else naturally. just chill.

You should be happy this means he wants to have kids with you. Don't be so one sided.

ydi for asking a stupid question. if he loves you doesn't matter the reasons as long as you're both happy.

sarcdude 3

He was probably kidding but hey, his lineage's gotta survive somehow.

He's prolly kidding, I say that kind of stuff to my gf but she always thinks I'm serious. I get a kick out of it tho :D

The problem is, SHE might not want any kids at all.

sounds like Dwight from the office ! lmao

AngieSixx_x0 0

surely he wouldve been joking, that's cute and funny at the same time :L

TrillionHearts 0