By lauren - 30/03/2009 05:39 - United States

Today, I asked a boy I like to prom by writing all over his car. After nervously sitting by the phone all day, I decided to go out to get lunch. I found the word "No!" written all over my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 098
You deserved it 66 090

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe because you wrote on his car? What did you write with? I hope it was in the dust or with something washable.

Well writing on his car is not such a good idea because then he has to wash it off and all...

Comments

McKay_fml 0

I would say you deserve that. Why the heck would you write all over his car? Ridiculous.

badgirleighteen 0

Awe, haha i'm sorry but this this is really funny!

What is with kids these days? I mean, why are they going to such great lengths to ask people out? I'm 20 and when I was in high school the most elaborate way I was ever asked out was when a guy came down to my work to ask me out. And the thing is: has anyone else noticed that the majority of the elaborate ask-outs are girls? There was cupcake girl, the one who waited in his driveway with balloons, and now this. I'm sure there are guys who have elaborate methods too, I'm just saying the girls seem to be way more prominent.

You wrote on his _car_?! In March, when it's really cold and you don't want to have to wash it? Why?!?!?! I'd be fuming if someone I didn't like just decided to write all over mine (and I'm a girl!) - next time, if you want to do something 'romantic' and big, please, at least go for something easy to get rid off like writing it on his garden with pebbles. Or better yet, just ask him face to face!

this is incredibly creepy. YDI. i know it's prom and everything, but all over his car? are you serious? it's like you lost the concept of just going up to someone and asking them.

frosty16 0

One thing you have yet to learn, obviously, is don't **** with a guy's car. Duh!

bread_fml 0

What a jackass way to ask someone to prom.

devils69 0

This is a lesson that I think a lot of high school girls have to learn. Guys do not respond to the same romantic gestures that girls do. My high school gf once put a bunch of balloons and heart stickers and crap all over my truck for V-day, and I got pissed. Then she got pissed that I was pissed. A simple BJ and a card would've sufficed. Anything you do publicly like that is gonna embarrass the boy, which will not get the response you want. Teenage boys are not into public displays of romance. YDI

Man how much fun. sometimes I wish I took HS less seriously and had fun doing stuff like this..

What happened to good ol' fashion asking the person FACE TO FACE. God, is everyone socially awkward nowadays?