By lauren - 30/03/2009 05:39 - United States

Today, I asked a boy I like to prom by writing all over his car. After nervously sitting by the phone all day, I decided to go out to get lunch. I found the word "No!" written all over my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 098
You deserved it 66 090

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe because you wrote on his car? What did you write with? I hope it was in the dust or with something washable.

Well writing on his car is not such a good idea because then he has to wash it off and all...

Comments

Spiffy 0

YDI for writing on his car. I'm sure he appreciated it. Did you like it when he wrote on your car? Didn't think so.

No_Words24 0

hahaha!! that's how i was asked to prom!! except my boyfriend just wrote on my windshield!! and was waiting their for me!! that's what u should've done! i mean u can't just write on someone's car and leave, they get pissed!!

this is the stupidest thing I have ever read

I don't see what so hard about simply asking. I think the extravagance is an American thing. That being said you're a F*cking creep. What did you write it in??

almostouttt 0

he's just not that into you .

Gavik 0

I wouldn't care if you were the hottest girl in the school. If you ****** with my car like that I'd say no too.

it pains me how high school-ish this is

i think it's funny how people think this is creepy, cuz it's actually one of the most common ways people ask people to prom and such, at least at all the high schools in my area... hes a jerk!

Monty_Python 0

YDI for being weird. and #100, no one im my area has ever done that to my knowledge.

Were you trying to go up?...Cuz thats what prolly Effed your ass up.