By lauren - 30/03/2009 05:39 - United States

Today, I asked a boy I like to prom by writing all over his car. After nervously sitting by the phone all day, I decided to go out to get lunch. I found the word "No!" written all over my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 098
You deserved it 66 090

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe because you wrote on his car? What did you write with? I hope it was in the dust or with something washable.

Well writing on his car is not such a good idea because then he has to wash it off and all...

Comments

YDI. Why the hell would you write all over his car? My friends did that to me once and even I was kind of annoyed, and those were my FRIENDS. If some random girl wrote all over my car asking me out I'd say no too. After she washed my car.

so you wrote on his car and waited for him to call you back with an answer? how cowardly are you that you can't even be there in person to ask this guy you supposedly like to prom? the fact that he rejected you doesn't even necessarily mean he doesn't like you... he might just be really mad that you would ask in such an immature way. if you wanted to do something related to writing on cars, here's your solution: write "PROM?" all over your OWN car (so he doesn't have to wash it off), drive over to a space near his car at the end of the day, and wait for him to walk over.

This is too retarded even for a romantic comedy. What the hell were you thinking? I'm surprised you didn't get in trouble for vandalism.

what the hell is wrong with you? what made you think writing on his car would be a smart idea? if you wrote on my car, i'd call the cops, or beat you up. plus, thats kind of stalker-ish. CREEPER ALERT!

You are unbelievably rude. Apparently people didn't like you enough to have someone write on your car. All throughout high school people would write on each others cars to say happy birthday, good luck at your game, and asking people to prom. The police aren't going to arrest someone for writing prom on his windows. Grow up.

That's hilarious! I'd totally high-five that guy.

Eresbel 0

You'd call the police or beat her up, #36? That's a little extreme. You've got some violent anger problems. But geeze, that was such a stupid thing to do, OP! And if I came back to my car and found some guy had written over it, I'd be pissed too. Such a personal question out in the open for anyone to see! It makes sense that he'd reply just as openly, so you got what you deserved.

Ridiculous over-the-top romantic crap works in movies. You know what else works in movies? Using cars as projectile weapons to blow up helicopters, kids being counseled by dead psychologists, and learning kung fu in a montage. Seriously, people.

Don't you girls learn from this site?? Don't make cupcakes, don't draw on cars, don't do weird stupid creepy shit. Just ask normally!

No shit. But then they BAWWW about "omg such a huge risk!!! I don't want to be rejected". WHAT THE **** YOU THINK GUYS ARE EXPECTED TO DO?

CortneyLyn 0

Most people do something extravagent like that if they're dating or its a sure thing. But wow, that guy is an ass. I wouldn't tell anybody lol.

Ha! Serves you right for writing on his car. #40 - lol!! Exactly! Hell, I'm a girl, and I know better without having to reference this site.