By lauren - 30/03/2009 05:39 - United States

Today, I asked a boy I like to prom by writing all over his car. After nervously sitting by the phone all day, I decided to go out to get lunch. I found the word "No!" written all over my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 098
You deserved it 66 090

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe because you wrote on his car? What did you write with? I hope it was in the dust or with something washable.

Well writing on his car is not such a good idea because then he has to wash it off and all...

Comments

My best guy friend is massively anal about his car. Writing on the car or putting a potato up the tail pipe. About the same thing. If he's a car guy, that's probably one of the worst things you could have done.

I agree, your life is ******... but seriously EPIC FAIL

Some of you crazy kids do the weirdest things to get someones attention.. you're only setting yourself up for something embarrassing, dude. Still sucks, though.

kwbuzz23wk 0

writing on someones car is not a bad idea and stalkerish like everyone is saying... its not origional either but anyone in highschool knows it is normal so dont worry about the 30 year olds on this site. although you are stupid for asking someone you were not sure would say yes. but take this as a rule of thumb... if you wanna get a guy to like you NEVER GIVE HIM EXTRA WORK! guys are lazy, dont make us wash our cars. like many have said girls like everyone to know they got asked to prom, guys just dont give a shit about all that... so it is cute when a guy writes on a girls car not the other way around. and his response was classic. and exactly what i would do in that situation. this is the only FML i have laughed out loud in sense the high schoolers made fun of the dorm room guy about a week ago.

mylifeisf 0

why would you ask a guy to the prom that way? You knew it was coming, since you messed with his car. YDI.

kellster 2

I don't understand how your brain works, and we're the same species, or at least that's my impression here. You decided to write "all over" this guy's car, and then you hoped for a favorable answer to the answer you wrote all over said car? That doesn't even compute to me. Why would anyone like that??? Would you like it if a guy wrote on your car? Okay, scratch that: maybe you would. But I don't think you gave much thought to how he would actually feel about that. YDI this one for lack of forethought here.

jd08 0

aww thats terrible! i think it was a very creative/ cute idea and he's just an asshole!!

HeyItsPheddy (#55) - "She manned up and asked me straight up." Gotta love a woman who knows how to 'man up', eh? LOL

HellaNinjaXD 0

Okay. Heres what i dont get. They honestly are somewhat friends if they know what both of their cars look like. But what i want to know is how did he manage to get a writing utencil in time to write on her car. Like, i wouldnt write anything on anyones car in sharpie so i dont see how he would find a window marker.