By lauren - 30/03/2009 05:39 - United States

Today, I asked a boy I like to prom by writing all over his car. After nervously sitting by the phone all day, I decided to go out to get lunch. I found the word "No!" written all over my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 098
You deserved it 66 090

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe because you wrote on his car? What did you write with? I hope it was in the dust or with something washable.

Well writing on his car is not such a good idea because then he has to wash it off and all...

Comments

alyson325 0

how unbelievable RUDE of him!! what an ass hole.

#48, drawing on the windows makes it hard to drive, window markers are hard to get off and going around asking someone out publicly like that is annoying, not cute or creative. This chick definitely deserved it, this is borderline stalker.

It probably was window markers, but still. I would have been pissed even if it was a girl i liked a lot. Guys don't like people messing with their shit. Period. I don't think any of the ways I saw on here would get a yes from me. I was asked to prom by a girl, but she didn't do anything creepy. She manned up and asked me straight up. You may think you're being romantic, but guys think its just plain weird.

If you're not gonna ask him face to face, expect him not to take you seriously. I'd hate to see the torture you'd put a guy through if you wanted him to marry you. Turn down the crazy a few notches.

i thought guys are supposed to ask girls to prom?...

fantome_fml 0

#15 it would have been equally as creepy if a guy who'd written "Will you go to prom with me" all over my car. I would have definatly said no, I wouldn't have been as creative about it but still writing stuff all over peoples stuff is creepy and I wouldn't want to go out with someone who vandalizes my car. To the OP, YDI what's wrong with being straight forward? Then at least the entire school doesn't know your a creeper, that's seriously stalker behavior. What's next sneaking into his bathroom and writing "I love you" all over his mirror?

vt_mruhlin 0

Nothing says love like vandalism. Hate to see what you would have come up with for a marriage proposal.

if you want a man dont touch his car!!!!!!

#60 speaks the truth. If a girl wrote on my car asking me out, well, I can;t think of anything witty to say, but chances are I'd spend the day washing my car than with her.

:/ i think that would only be cute if it was established you both liked each other. but it sounds like you two didn't have much interaction .... which makes it seem immensely creepy. i would've said no too. i'd be pissed you made WORK for me .. over prom? no.