By atmac95 - 27/02/2010 21:28 - United States

Today, I am expected to write an 8 page essay, due tonight. The reason why I don't even have one page yet? My mom decided to take away the only computer I have the essay saved on because I have an 'F' in English. The essay is for English. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 951
You deserved it 7 639

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fueledbyshar 0

Get off of FML and get writing!

LtHoward 0

Your own fault for having an F in the first place.

Comments

Erindub 0

Ha back in my day...oh my gosh I can't believe I said that but...we didn't have computers with which to do our school work on. We actually had to go to the library and do research and then we used pens to write our reports.

use pen and paper and put by:(enternamehere) in big letters that ill up all the pages.  Good Luck

skgirl 0

you should text it out send to your email get it at school show the teacher idk that sucks

V_GEHTS 0

Tell her to take your cell phone away instead. Most people spend ridiculous amounts of time texting. If you're on of them, you might have started your paper sooner instead of wasting your time on the phone.

you are infected good night http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prAgk50SckA

Okay first off. there is no point in saying the fact they posted this FML from a computer... 'You must start the FML with TODAY' So this could of happened weeks ago hense why they're on the computer now. Or, this could be a fake FML. Also, they could be at an internet Cafe or a friedns house [with their work only saved on their confiscated computer]. OP, And you need to explain this to your mother and teachers. Should have saved it on a USB and gone on a friends computer. OR even better, don't wait until you're failing to do work. Also you say you havn't written any of your essay.. then you say it's saved on the computer. Contradiction. Do you mean you can't print it off? Just get your mum to do that. Or you havn't even started.. then YDI mostly.

canadasucksthese 0

Parenting of the year. Seriously, buying weed or cigarettes for you? With care and nurturing like that, why is there such a decline in the Youth of America?

You deserve it! I've written several 15+ page papers for harder shit than English in a night. It's really not that difficult. And how do you fail English? Put a little effort into your school work, passing's easy.

sounds like u prolly deserved it.. you can download apps for iPod and iPhone that you can type papers with. I do it all the time and print it out later. if it's due tonight you should have had it done by now anyways.