By atmac95 - 27/02/2010 21:28 - United States

Today, I am expected to write an 8 page essay, due tonight. The reason why I don't even have one page yet? My mom decided to take away the only computer I have the essay saved on because I have an 'F' in English. The essay is for English. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 951
You deserved it 7 639

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fueledbyshar 0

Get off of FML and get writing!

LtHoward 0

Your own fault for having an F in the first place.

Comments

Exotiiqua 0
capthavoc123 0

You deserve it for living in an English-speaking country and having an F in English. There is seriously NO excuse for that.

Flutist 3

First off just because your proud that your parents buy you weed doesn't make it legal. When you learn how to properly write sentences then you can proudly proclaim how the weed has made your life better. All of you, even if you are 12, should know how to spell. You have only been writing for how long? On top of that they have spell checker on here. I don't think your parents are cool as hell. I think your parents are irresponsible. giving a kid weed at 14 could do serious damage.

no offence dude but umm, how are you posting this fml if you dont have a computer? lolz

216 is right lol :)) Anyway, assuming this isn't fake, and it actually happened to you some time ago, if you really wanted to write that essay, you would find a solution instead of whining. Like writing it on paper, going to a public library and using the public computers there, going to a friend etc. or even reasoning with your mother, I mean she can't be such a retard not to understand.

wtf? you don't have one page yet, but it's saved on your computer? :/

quit whinning and wasting your time waiting last minute.

Why didn't you write your essay with a pen and a paper ? You know, you think about it, you do a scrap, you organize your ideas and then you write it on a clean sheet of paper with your name and everything ?