By atmac95 - 27/02/2010 21:28 - United States

Today, I am expected to write an 8 page essay, due tonight. The reason why I don't even have one page yet? My mom decided to take away the only computer I have the essay saved on because I have an 'F' in English. The essay is for English. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 951
You deserved it 7 639

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fueledbyshar 0

Get off of FML and get writing!

LtHoward 0

Your own fault for having an F in the first place.

Comments

JoyceP 0

Here's a tip I learned: Write your paper, email a copy to yourself. It will always be there to access from any computer (even the library) and print out.

when she asks "why do u have an f !!" say,"u took my computer away!"

missvee98324 0

i bet half of you are lying about the weed. im gonna turn twelve in march and even i can tell when you're lying

facingforeverr 0

143- im 14 nd im a girll...lol if i was20sumthinmydadwould nt need to buy mee cigs. but rehardless my age, yur completely right...my parents are cool as hell

xHabsfanx 0

When you are finished writing that essay, make sure to send it to one of the grammer Nazis here. It will probably cost you though.

BS.... assume some responsibility.... why the **** are you on FML when you should be writing a paper? this is probably the reason u got ur computer taken away.... and obviously you have already been ******* up cuz you have an F... dont blame your mom! thats such a cop out and you know it!

facingforeverr 0

185- most ppl who say they smoke pot are usually proud stoners. however if they seem overly proud nd they always talk about weed and nothing else, than they are prolly Sum 12 yr old tryin to look cool. i dnt relly think anyone here is lying..except that mattpopspills dude. i know a kid just like him. i garuntee you the case is that he honestly does smoke nd drink nd pop pills. except he advertises it too much bc he thinks its cool.

ur a total retard. Clearly ur on a computer if ur writing on fml. There are also libraries and computer labs in the school where u can write ur paper. Plus, if u tell ur mom u need to do homework on ur laptop or ur gonna fail english again, she'll let u use it, unless she is also retarded.