By atmac95 - 27/02/2010 21:28 - United States

Today, I am expected to write an 8 page essay, due tonight. The reason why I don't even have one page yet? My mom decided to take away the only computer I have the essay saved on because I have an 'F' in English. The essay is for English. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 951
You deserved it 7 639

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fueledbyshar 0

Get off of FML and get writing!

LtHoward 0

Your own fault for having an F in the first place.

Comments

liveitupx 0

Okay, obviously some people further up didn't understand the FML correctly. He's saying the reason he doesn't even have one page yet is because his mom took away the computer that it was saved on (which means he probably had a good chunk of it done). What I don't understand is why your mom would take away your computer for failing a subject that you were typing a paper for. That logic is twisted.

boatkicker 4

I feel really stupid now. I don't know why that didn't register with me before....

Next time save your work on a USB flash drive, then go to the library or something.

sockybabe 0

okay. have you ever heard of writing it in pen? like seriously dude how stupid can you get?

like seriously dude, did you know that some teachers require you to type essays? like it's an automatic F if you don't.

ElMundio87 0

lol, then why did they spend all that time making us learn cursive?

olw25 0

dumb as hell for having an f in English. an f in foreign Lang or math... ok, English! u should get a d for showing up.

epoh_fml 0

She's your MOMS. You should always smoke with your mom if she wants to. Sharing is caring.

facingforeverr 0

well i smoke wit my dad all tha time...but hes cool about itt. if he smokes my weed, he'll usually pay mee back my either givin mee more weed later or buyin sum cigs for mee. nd im pretty shure my mom would do the same, but wenever my mom is high she does dumb shit nd i feel like i gotta babysit her

dochoc_fml 0

Pretty pathetic that you're failing English, so don't even worry about the essay. You're failing anyway.

Invierno 10

Simple solution: write it in print, ask your mom to let you type it afterwards. But honestly, how much will one essay help? Let's be realistic about who's at fault and stop blaming your mother.

KayleeFrye 39

Stop making excuses and take responsibility for yourself. You are failing, your fault. You haven't finished the paper, your fault. Go to the library or a friend's house, borrow a computer, find some caffeine, and get to work.