By atmac95 - 27/02/2010 21:28 - United States

Today, I am expected to write an 8 page essay, due tonight. The reason why I don't even have one page yet? My mom decided to take away the only computer I have the essay saved on because I have an 'F' in English. The essay is for English. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 951
You deserved it 7 639

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fueledbyshar 0

Get off of FML and get writing!

LtHoward 0

Your own fault for having an F in the first place.

Comments

perdix 29

Looks like your teacher is going to have to invent the letter grade 'G' to describe what an utter failure you are. The F students are going to point at you and laugh.

Ah yes.. The F students.. The A students.. The G students.

nomnommonster 0

Her face. It's extremely disturbing, just like her thoughts.

your mom is not the least bit intelligent. sorry to say

ashlynn610 12
hopelessness101 0

You know, you could always hand write it. I know, crazy idea.

Felium 0

that happend to me then i was like ok so u gonna write a note saying why i didnt give my paper or wat then they gave it bk

Um. That sucks. For anyone who has ever hand written an essay and then typed it, it takes a pretty long time. Imagine how long that would be. At least 16 pages. Outlines are only semi-helpful. I would just politely ask my teacher for an extension, if you only had one day to write it. If you had awhile, YDI for being lazy. Also, YDI if you didn't explain to your mom that you had a super long paper to write.

Forgot to mention the obvious—this is your mom's fault. Tell the teacher that your mom wouldn't let you use the computer b/c you're failing english. Tell him/her to call her. I doubt your mom would be a bitch and lie about it.