By riddick0846 - 12/12/2010 07:29 - United States

Today, I accidentally ran over a squirrel on the road. I was late for work so I didn't stop. Later, someone keyed the word PETA into the side of my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 798
You deserved it 13 180

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What were you supposed to do? Have a funeral?

Stupid PETA. Were they expecting you to give it a funeral?

Comments

TOL_fml 6

First of all ydi op...you shouldn't be late to work to begin with. Your boss dosen't pay you to be a half ass, and if you're the boss shame on you. Poor squirrel, I feel bad for all animals, to me it really dosen't matter if you're a horse or an ant. I love all...except humans, they can be selfless a-holes. Not all of them but most. I mean I do like some people, but there are a lotta creepy, self absorbed, clueless people out there. Well rounded is the best! You rock well rounded people

179, You have no idea why OP was late for work. There could have been a family emergency, sick kid, being sick himself, or maybe he just simply overslept. You have no right to chastise OP for being late to work and certainly have no right to call him a (pardon my language) "half ass". As for you not liking humans, I have news for you. Every single person has a good quality about them. In calling most people "creepy", "self absorbed", and "clueless", you make yourself no better than those people you don't like. While you are entitled to your opinion, as is everyone on this site, you are not entitled to judge others for things they have done. To the OP, I do feel bad for the squirrel. Admittedly, I have run over a few during my driving years and it's never a pretty or happy thing. That doesn't mean you are necessarily in the wrong here. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that the squirrel might have run in front of you at the last minute, giving you no chance to avoid him unless you swerved and risked possibly injuring yourself or wrecking your car. I'd have to say yes, getting to your job on time was more important than checking on a most-likely already dead squirrel. FYL for getting your car keyed.

I'm pretty sure by "selfless," you mean "selfish," saying they don't care about themselves is totally contradicting to the rest of the post...

crawford2588 0

**** PETA it is not worth you wrecking and possible dying for a ******* animal run that bitch again and kick the shit out of that PETA ************

apoop 0

i think people here forget we are part of the animal kingdom. sure, we have more intellect, but animals kill animals.. oh and for that one guy saying how we humans are ******* up the world, go kill yourself. it'll help out your cause

get a life you idiot. The squirrel died boohoo, I'm sure the cost of fixing the keyed car is much more than the life of a rabies-carrying feral animal. And it's a danger hazard to stop in the middle of the road, you know because it could kill PEOPLE.

CashMula 0

congratulations- those things are usually too fast get hit. at least you saved some bobcat the effort of killing it.