By riddick0846 - 12/12/2010 07:29 - United States

Today, I accidentally ran over a squirrel on the road. I was late for work so I didn't stop. Later, someone keyed the word PETA into the side of my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 798
You deserved it 13 180

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What were you supposed to do? Have a funeral?

Stupid PETA. Were they expecting you to give it a funeral?

Comments

deelow 0

dude **** PETA people. wat makes them think that they hav the right to damage other peoples stuff jus cuz their fuckn weirdos with an animal fetish.. **** u PETA y don't u ******* go choke on a donkey dick

People like you make me ashamed of the human race. What happened to proper grammar in the world?

ranga802 4

heartless! fyl? fk the poor squirrels life!

Pete ain't nothing but a bunch of ***** who think getting naked an gettin in a cage on the street corner says anything about animals. Just says to me they want to be hookers. So screw peta

reggicm 0

Screw PETA, the only people that support them are either insane or don't know the details of the organization.

TOL_fml 6

Ha so it worked! See most people writing comments for this fml are saying screw the squirrel they have rabbies and aren't important (something along those lines.) Anyways, ocasionally I see comments that are sticking up for the poor squirrel. I wanted to see if anyone would give me smack about talking negatively about are own species. Of course someone did lol, honeybunches88 was my first tester. It goes to show you that people do care about other people. Don't forget guys, we should always love animals no matter what:) so, like I was saying my rant about people being a-holes was just a mere test I set up. Honeybunches88 you passed :) Oh p.s if you happen to hit an animal, or see one injured and you don't or can't help the poor thing, you can always call animal rescue. Put them in your contacts!

Was there an actual point to your test? Or was that simply for the fun of getting a reaction out of people? I have to admit, it certainly did work. Anyway, glad I passed. :)

Wait a second....Someone keyed your car for hitting a squirrel? Maybe it's some kind of culture barrier or something....I didn't know you were supposed to stop when you hit a squirrel. It's a squirrel...It was likely dead upon impact and it's guts spewed all over the pavement (I know very mature, lovely visual. But it's to make a point). Why would you stop? What could you have done. Don't get me wrong I love animals but sh*t happens. And its a squirrel...

Bludmagnus 13

I have no problem believing this one because PETA is like that. They have no problems what so ever destroying private property in the name of "protecting animals". I know that many of the famous people supposedly supporting them are sincere, but I wouldn't walk across the street to piss on a PETA nut if she or he were on fire.