By riddick0846 - 12/12/2010 07:29 - United States

Today, I accidentally ran over a squirrel on the road. I was late for work so I didn't stop. Later, someone keyed the word PETA into the side of my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 801
You deserved it 13 180

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What were you supposed to do? Have a funeral?

Stupid PETA. Were they expecting you to give it a funeral?

Comments

Wow. Are there cameras that could have caught them?? I would totally hunt them down and have them pay for the damages...

Also, katplayer seems to play minecraft and is therefore awesome...

What? It was a SQUIRREL? Why WOULD you stop? And how the hell did anyone know you ran over a squirrel?

redmnky21 8

who cares its just a squirl... i love animals... but not even i}sd stop for a squirl... a cat or a dog... of course

Xtra_Cheddar 3

You should of eaten it (people eating tasty animals)

Why would you stop? You don't have to stop for squirrels. You don't even have to stop for raccoons! Just housepets and deer. And cows, I imagine..

its a squirrel. get over it. they over populate anyways

Icequeen102990 1

Good for them! You should have tried to aviod it... Or stopped just for a min to see if it was ok...

Oh yeah, avoid it ! Rear-tail as much cars as you want, but avoid it ! In case you couldn't, stop, scream, tear your clothes and hair in grief and throw yourself in front of the next car as you will never be able to atone ! (OK, I'm a little over the top here. Seriously, if he ran over the squirrel, it's pretty much dead... I don't see the point in stopping, and just because he didn't stop doesn't mean OP has no respect for animal life whatsoever.)