Psycho

By Anonymous - 12/10/2011 05:14 - United States

Today, I was on a drive with my uncle. We saw a dead deer on the side of the road and expressed our pity for it. Then a squirrel runs across the road and my uncle swerves toward the squirrel, laughing hysterically and yelling, "Run rodent run." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 600
You deserved it 4 229

Same thing different taste

Top comments

whippymcdumb4zs 0

He was just trying to catch dinner.

Comments

No offense but your uncle is a horrible person

He's.not a terrible person. He's just helping the squirrel excersise

YourEvilHero 12
xAttackAttackx 25

20- I wouldn't tell people that.

Can't get that fun in a wii game, now can you?

37- I heard that's the newest edition to Mario kart.

I don't really see how this is an FML for the OP. It should be an FML for the squirrel.

XenaWP 6

I just love the way all road kill (except that which is in a million flat pieces) rolls onto it's back with legs in the air.. Especially wombats here. Cracks me up everytime. :)

xoconnie 8

lmfao! now that is a funny uncle! dont say fml! he was being funny.... or is just psychotic. hahahaha either way, thats some funny shit right there.

I love how everyone dislikes the comments where people showing some concern for animals. I will not tolerate any form of animal cruelty and in my opinion that's animal cruelty.

It's just a squirrel. There are plenty of them in this world, and if so many of them didn't get killed by cars, the woods would be overpopulated with them anyway. They're just animals.

So are humans, and there's a dick ton more humans then squirrels, so we should just kill you off for not having respect for another animal in this world, I mean that's what you're saying right?

bigantennaemay 3

Logical fallacy: begging the question. Squirrels are vermin, humans are dominate, therefore, the maximum number for humans is separate than squirrels.

Alwayspullout 7

91, I like how you talk about respect with that as your pic... Haha

TobyWhiskers 0

I agree with #1. your uncle sounds like a horrible person. I hate animal cruelty.

this FML reminds me of like an old looney tunes cartoon (:

Well if people can't express their opinions on a comment, the comment section is useless. Plus FML is kinda ment for you to laugh at their pain with sympathy, your comment sounds too serious..

whippymcdumb4zs 0

He was just trying to catch dinner.

bizarre_ftw 21

You have a squirrel for a picture and you're condoning this.

chickenwalrus 14

If your uncle chases squirrels in the car yelling "Run rodent run!", he may be a redneck.

SadSadKidd 1

Does his name happen to be Uncle Earl or Billy Ballsack?

whippymcdumb4zs 0

I have foamy the squirrel, who, if you knew him, happens to hate squirrels.

cooltatgar 31

Your Uncle needs HELP! Poor squirrel, did it die?

xAttackAttackx 25

If it did, then how many points is that?

palahniukpaul 6

It's just a squirrel. Get over it

Squirrels= 2 points Raccoons= 3 points Possum= 4 points Deer= You just ****** your car up. No points for you.

chubby_choco 17

Really, 70? I bet you didn't care when Bambi's mother was shot, either.

EarAcheMyEYE10 2

Did he get the squirrel or no? if he did then it's an FML for the squirrel too!

guess he dont care for small things......

What kind of person doesn't care for his dick

Jamicianprince 1
Jamicianprince 1

I hate those bushy tailed rat bastards. Deer on the other hand are quite delicious.

bizarre_ftw 21

ILoveeggnog I love your picture!!!!!!! So SO much!!! XD

mic203 2

ur uncle sound like a cool dude,i bed he wishes he hit the deer himself

sydneylol 7

Seriously?! Did you even read what you typed?

HerpYourDerp 7

Oh wow, it's one of the few FMLs that are half written in present tense.

lol i just had to back and check and its so true! its half written in past tense and the other half was in present tense :L

lol i just had to back and check and its so true! its half written in past tense and the other half was in present tense :L

Actually, it's half HISTORICAL present...

cheetahbud159 7

Your uncle was justified, haven't you seen the old Geico commercials?