By eaa145 - 03/03/2009 21:40 - United States

Spicy
Today, for my two-year anniversary I got my girlfriend a very expensive diamond necklace. She got me male enhancement pills. FML
I agree, your life sucks 158 372
You deserved it 18 254

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

why are you complaining? you probably need them... would you rather she fake orgasms?

isn't that the nature of those kind of relationships??

honesty is key im sure she'll give you something later... it may just be in her personality

EmoGeo 0

At least she's willing to make it work. lol!

thats a kick in the balls. you have my pity she could at least tried to do it more subtle like make him sandwiches with that crap sprinkled inside.

I agree with #2 and disagree with everyone suggesting you getting her a payback gift. Get her something bad and she will only hold it against you, even if you explain why. She may not have known what to get you or how much to pay. Also, size isn't everything (You're all Americans I'd say), my girlfriend shudders at the idea of taking anything too much larger than I am, yet liked the idea of certain Australian enhancement pills as they were supposed to enhance the pleasure of the experience for me, not only her. The key question is what sort of enhancement pills. Are they maybe stimulus or arousal based? She may get you an expensive gift on a later event, in thanks for this time. Don't end things yet. Talk to her if you have to, though don't get over defensive or emotional; leave that to girls.

fcuk_fml 0

after TWO years? i'm surprised she didn't give them to you sooner? haha but seriously, at least now she feels bad so you get to have another reason for sex?