By I_Lossed - 03/11/2009 11:02 - Australia

Today, I asked my girlfriend about a diamond necklace I bought her for her birthday, which she didn't seem to be wearing. She then told me she hocked it to pay for her inexpensive phone bill. I paid $1,500 for that necklace, she received $300 from the pawn shop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 493
You deserved it 4 774

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So go to the pawn shop, get it back & give it to someone who cares enough to keep it.

sammy_little 0

Run. My first wife pulled something like this just before she got pregnant (on purpose). I went into the marriage with no debt and money in the back and filed a joint bankrupcy for $200,000 about two years later. It is obvious she cannot handle her business and $1500 is a small price to pay to find this out.

Comments

So go to the pawn shop, get it back & give it to someone who cares enough to keep it.

yea i agree with #1 if she doesnt care enought to keep it get it back and leave her ass

loooooooooool_fml 1

Because you can just march in the pawn shop and order them to give it back. Seriously, the dude just spent 1500$ for the necklace, I doubt he has the money to get it back.

^^^^^All losses because you got downvoted.

Now you know where to put your real treasure (your heart) and it's not in her care.

Ouch that's pretty heartless of her.... You'd think she'd place a bit more importance on a gift from her boyfriend

at least she told you man. That's not the worst that could happen. For some reason in find this hard to believe... FYL

▒GET HER SOMETHING SPECIAL░ ▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░ ▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█░░ ▒█▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█░ █▒▒█▒▒█▒▒█▒▒█▒█ ░█▒▒█▒▒░░▒▒▒▒█░ ░░█▒█░▒▒█▒▒░█▒░ ░░░██░░███░░█▒▒ ░░░░█░░█▒█░█▒▒▒ ░░░░░░▓▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒ ░░░HERPES IS FOREVER▒▒▒

I prefer this solution: "Now c'mon y'all! Let's find someone with AIDS to pee in her empty eye socket, slit her throat, and use the blood as lubricant while we rape her." -Small Woodland Critter Squirrel (South Park)

It's woodland critter Christmas! Hail Satan!

"But we've got to have a heathen for the anti-Christ." -Small Woodland Critter Bear (South Park)

sammy_little 0

Run. My first wife pulled something like this just before she got pregnant (on purpose). I went into the marriage with no debt and money in the back and filed a joint bankrupcy for $200,000 about two years later. It is obvious she cannot handle her business and $1500 is a small price to pay to find this out.

This is why I don't bother messing around with business.... I'm no good at it. Some chicks are, some guys are, I am not. I don't even want to get a credit card. Scary things... Credit cards.