By sicktomystomach - 02/05/2009 17:05 - United States

Today, during lunch at school, a wave of nausea came over me. I ran to the bathroom and made it just in time. As I was throwing up, I set off the toilet's automatic flush and my vomit came flying back into my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 694
You deserved it 5 211

Same thing different taste

Top comments

acid_fml 0

>.< I would have puked more!

@4 and 8, a lot of these take a couple days to get through the screening. @ OP, if the toilet was flushing how could it spray back up? usually when you flush the stuff goes down not up....

Comments

McCannCanTriple 0

I'd rather have had the money my school spent on toilets, spent on textbooks. Some of them where in bad shape. #63 It didn't have to happen today, numbnuts. FML's always start off with Today, regardless if it took place weeks ago. Plus they take a bit to be posted.

At my school, the toilets sometimes don't even flush. So automatic flushing is pretty impressive for a school, imo. Anyway, that's awful. :c It would've made me puke more and feel even more terrible. I hope you feel better soon, though. ~ c:

elijahle 0

wait your school has automatic toilets? WTH?

#56, I'm the same way. OP, that sucks so much D: I feel bad for you :( I do not think that this is made up. It's totaly possible.

musicloverr 0

#68, yeah alot of schools do nowadays. mine does, for example, as well.

My butt would be dirty and I would poop behind a stump if toilets shot up my waste.

Huh...I didn't know people had school on Saturday...

nikki1001 0

#11: You beautiful mind, it's not added automatically. You type it in when you submit your post. It's part of the requirements of entering an FML. I hate automatic toilets. They always flush before I'm done. Especially at Walmart. And then I get all wet. If this happened to me when vomitting...wow. It would just be a never-ending cycle of vomit and getting sprayed.

I've had the automatic thing flush on me a few times while pooping. It gets annoying. What do we have to do to be able to lean over and grunt anymore? I can relate somewhat then.